Are you in search of the best skin lightening cream to help add smoothness and brightness to your face and body with every use? Without the right lightening foundation, you may find it difficult to effectively lighten, moisturize and protect your skin.
If you have sun damage or scarring, you want a revitalizing lightening cream that will help your skin glow naturally throughout the day without making your face oily. The best skin lightening cream products are skin-healthy, easy to use and made with safe ingredients.
Pro Tips: Features to Consider When Shopping for the Best Skin Lightening Cream
· Moisturizing. Moisturizing your skin on a daily basis is vital for your skin to stay hydrated and protected.
· UV protection. Your skin cream should help protect you from harmful UV rays, which can increase your risk for skin cancer.
· Safe. Try to avoid skin products that contain harmful chemicals such as mercury, which can be toxic.
· Oil free. Cosmetics full of oils may cause you to get acne.
5 of the Best Skin Lightening Cream Products to Consider
Overview: If you’re searching for a lightening cream not tested on animals and made with natural ingredients, this is a good option.
· Safe for sensitive skin, ideal for underarms and bikini areas
· Natural ingredients such as mulberry and orchid extract
· May cause burning sensation
· May be less effective at whitening than other products
Overview: If you’re looking for effective skin hydration and lightening with UV protection, this may be a good choice if you are less prone to oily skin.
· Contains SPF 28 to help protect your skin from sun damage
· Moisturizes dry skin
· Evens skin tones and colors
· Lightens dark spots
· Can be oily if used in large amounts
Overview: If you like the feeling of exfoliation and having pleasantly scented skin, this is an affordable brightening scrub to consider.
· Oil free
· Exfoliating scrub for cleansing skin
· Contains natural ingredients such as lemon and papaya
· Pleasant scent
· Not as strong at brightening compared to other products
· Contains microbeads that may be irritating for some
Overview: If you prefer roll-on products and are prone to ingrown hairs, this might be a useful option.
· Roll-on for easy application
· Helps prevent ingrown hairs and brighten dark spots
· Works for darker skin tones
· May cause burning or exfoliation
· Chemical smell
Overview: If you need a heavy brightening product with hydration and UV protection, this is a useful choice for less sensitive skin.
· Brightens completion
· UV protection
· Moisturizing formula
· May cause breakouts if used heavily
· Thick consistency
Keep Your Skin Healthy, Protected and Bright with the Best Skin Lightening Cream Products
If you don’t mind microbeads and you’re prone to having oily skin, I recommend using the Clean and Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Scrub. The Wexler Skin Brightening Daily Moisturizer is also a good choice if you want maximum moisture and UV protection. Here are 3 steps to follow when buying a lightening cream:
· Step 1. Know your skin. If you tend to breakout a lot, shop for oil-free options. If you spend a lot of time outdoors, choose a cream with UV protection.
· Step 3. Read customer reviews. This is a great way to determine if the product is right for you based on its pros and cons.
Don’t let annoying blemishes or scars get in the way of your beautiful face. Use a skin lightening cream that is free of oil and toxic chemicals, moisturizes your face and protects your skin. When it comes to your body, don’t settle for anything but the best!